AIIMS PG 2019 application form starts from 18th October 2018 to 19th Feb 2019 for (MD/MS/M.Ch(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS). Get AIIMS PG application form 2019 direct link. Check eligibility criteria, exam dates, application fees to apply for AIIMS PG 2019. See details on AIIMS PG 2019 (July Session) online application dates, how to apply AIIMS PG 2019. View registration process and login details to fill AIIMS 2019 PG Application form.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2019
AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam and is authorized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. It will conduct twice a year i.e., January & July Sessions. The main aim of AIIMS PG is to provide the admission into postgraduate courses. Therefore, those who have the interset about getting the seat for a medical postgraduate course in the affiliated colleges of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences apply to the AIIMS PG 2019 exam. AIIMS notification release on February 16th, 2019. Candidates should submit the AIIMS PG 2019 application form through online only.
Candidates, who are completed the MBBS they can apply to the AIIMS PG 2019 exam. You can submit the AIIMS PG application before the last date. Here, we have provided the complete details on AIIMS PG registration process, login details, exam dates for both June Session and July session. Go to the below sections to follow AIIMS application form 2019 fill up procedure. In this article, our team has provided the simple procedure to submit the AIIMS PG 2019 online application simply. Therefore, the aspirants follow the given process while filling AIIMS PG online application to avoid mistakes.
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Dates | AIIMS PG Application Form 2019
Check the AIIMS PG exam schedule from below mentioned tables.
For July Session (MD/MS/M.Ch(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS)
|AIIMS PG 2019 Registration Starting Date||18th October 2018|
|Last date to submit AIIMS PG 2019 application form||19th February 2019|
|Status updated basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||26th February – 2nd March 2019|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||8th March 2019|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||8th – 14th March 2019|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||19th March 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Last Week of March 2019|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||June 2019|
For DM/M.Ch (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration) July 2019
|Starting Date to fill AIIMS PG Application form||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the AIIMS 2019 application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|AIIMS PG Application Status & Rejection of Applications||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of AIIMS 2019 online application forms||3rd week of March 2019|
|AIIMS PG Admit Card Release Date||March 2019|
|AIIMS PG Exam Date 2019||6th April 2019|
|Result Announcement||May 2019|
|Departmental Assesment||May 2019|
|Final Result Release Date||June 2019|
|Category Name||Online Application|
<< AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 >>
AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here, aspirants check the eligibility criteria like nationality, age limit and educational qualification to apply for AIIMS PG 2019 exam.
- Applicant should be a citizen of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate’s age should not be exceeded 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- For OBC aspirants: 3 years
- For SC/ST/BC candidates: 5 years
- Individuals should hold the MBBS Degree for MD/MS & BDS degree for MDS courses from a university recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should be passed a degree in Md/MS/DNB for Dm/M.Ch and MD from a university recognized by Medical Council of India.
- General candidates have to score minimum 55% marks and reserved aspirants have atleast 50% to appear AIIMS PG 2019 exam.
- Applicants should have completed 12 months of rotatory internship training on or before 30th July 2019.
AIIMS PG Application Form Fee Details
Check the application fee details by following tabular form. Candidates pay the fee category wise.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount (Rs)|
|General/OBC||1500 + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST||1200 + Transaction Charges|
AIIMS 2019 PG Application Form Fill Up Procedure
There are total 4 steps in the AIIMS 2019 application form filling process. 4 steps are followed as:
AIIMS PG Application – Registration Process:
- First of all, go to the official website i.e., www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on “Academic Courses” and then press on “Click here” button for new registration.
- Then instruction page will display on the screen and read the instructions carefully.
- After that click on “proceed” button.
- Enter your personal, contact and address details in the AIIMS PG Registration form.
- After entering all the details, click on “Register” button.
- Get candidate ID and password.
- Candidates have a chance to change the password through change password option.
AIIMS PG Entrance Application Form – Qualification Details
- In this section, the candidate should fill the information such as qualifying examination details, MBBS academic details, internship details and medical registration details.
AIIMS Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form – Centre Choice
- Candidate chooses centre from the centre availability list to take the test.
- The centre allocation will be done on first come first serve basis
AIIMS Application form for Entrance Exam – Make Payment
- For online payment, aspirant, click on online payment button, then you directed to the “Bank Payment gateway page”.
- You make the registration amount fee payment through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- After entering the card details, click on “Pay” button.
AIIMS Application form 2019 PG – Upload Images
- After successful fee payment process, one needs to upload their passport size photograph, Thumb Impression and signature with required size and format.
- Go to the official website to know more instructions about uploading photograph, signature and image.
AIIMS PG Application form – 2019 | Print Registration Form
- The aspirant must take the printout of AIIMS PG 2019 Application form.
- After completion of all steps in the AIIMS PG Registration process, click on “submit” button and take a print of AIIMS online application 2019.
Required Documents/ Details AIIMS PG Online Application
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking details.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-Hand Thumb impression in the required format (PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG).
- Dimensions of Photograph must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) and Size should be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Thumb impression with 4 x 3 cm (width x height). Maximum size limit for Left-Hand thumb impression & Signature should be 10 to 50 KB.
- Candidates must put the Signature with dimensions 6 x 3 cm (width x height).
- Academic Qualification details.
Courses Offered Through AIIMS PG
- Medicine -MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs), MD (Hospital Administration)
- Dentistry – MDS, APGDE
- Nursing – MSc (Nursing)
- Biotechnology – M Biotech
- Paramedical – MSc
Here, applicants get complete information on AIIMS PG application form 2019. Hence, bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check regular updates on AIIMS application form PG entrance exam.