AIIMS application form 2019 direct link was uploaded. Check the details on how to fill AIIMS 2019 application form. Refer simple process for AIIMS 2019 registration MBBS. See complete AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form filling procedure. Know eligibility conditions to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019. Also, view AIIMS exam dates MBBS 2019 in the below sections.
Latest News: AIIMS 2019 MBBS Application Form Final Status of Basic Registration has been released through login. Aspirants can generate code for Final Registration from 6th to 17th February 2019.
AIIMS Application Form 2019 | AIIMS MBBS Online Application 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi organize the MBBS admission test. Through this AIIMS MBBS exam, it will provide admissions to the eligible candidates in the MBBS programme. For the 2019-20 academic year, the institute provides admission to 807 MBBS seats available across the 9 AIIMS Institutions. Therefore, willing and eligible candidates can write the exam. To appear the entrance test, the aspirants have to fill the AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form and submit it before the last date. The examination conducting authority invites the application forms within a certain period only. After that, it rejects the AIIMS application form 2019. So, eligible candidates check the AIIMS 2019 schedule and submit the AIIMS MBBS 2019 form before the deadline.
AIIMS 2019 application form is available in online only. Hence, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam through the online mode only. So, here, we provided the AIIMS online application form 2019 link on this post, Therefore, the candidates can click on that link and fill the form. Also, applicants may get the complete and simple stepwise procedure for AIIMS application form filling through this article. AIIMS MBBS 2019 online application form filling process includes 6 steps. The steps are AIIMS online registration, fee payment, selection of city choice, uploading images, fill AIIMS form and print out of application form. Scroll down this page to check information regarding AIIMS 2019 application form.
AIIMS 2019 Application Form Dates @ mbbs.aiimsexams.org
|Info on AIIMS Online Application Form 2019 MBBS|
|Exam Managing Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of the Examination||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam|
|AIIMS MBBS Notification 2019 Release Date||February 2019|
|Starting Date of AIIMS 2019 Application Form||30th November 2018|
|Last Date to Submit AIIMS MBBS Application form 2019||14th January 2019|
|Status of AIIMS Online Registration 2019 including rejection||5th February 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||6th – 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st February – 12th March 2019|
|Availability of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card for download||15th May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|AIIMS 2019 Exam Date MBBS||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Releasing Date of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Results||12th June 2019|
|1st Round Counselling Dates||4th week of June 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2nd Round Counselling||July 2019|
|Third Round Counselling Date||August 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Open Counselling Date||September 2019|
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria to Apply for MBBS Exam
- Nationality: The candidates who belong to Indian National, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants have to pass 10+2/ equivalent examination from any recognized board with 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ OPH) aggregate marks.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those who are in final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to appear the exam.
- Age Limit: Students have atleast 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
How to Fill AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form – AIIMS Registration 2019
In this following section, exam appearing candidates can check the detailed procedure for AIIMS application form 2019 filling. Hence, the applicants can follow the given process while applying for AIIMS MBBS examination to avoid mistakes. The six steps are as follows
Step 1: AIIMS Online Registration 2019
- Visit the official site and click on “Academic courses” tab & select the course.
- Thereafter, click on the link related to “Registration” link.
- From New registration part, the candidates have to click on “Click here” for new users.
- Now, read all the steps and start the AIIMS 2019 registration process.
- For AIIMS online registration, the applicants need to enter the details like
- Personal Information
- Full Name of the candidate
- Father/ Guardian’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- Candidate’s Category
- Are you belongs to PwD category
- Id Proof Number
- Id Proof Name
- Place of Issue of ID proof
- Issue Date (Optional)
- Valid Till (Optional)
- Language in which question paper is desired (Hindi/ English)
- Have you appeared at AIIMS MBBS entrance exam earlier (Yes/ No)
- Contact Details
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number (Optional)
- Personal Information
- After furnishing the necessary detail, the applicants required to click on “Register” button.
- Then the candidate’s Id and password will be displayed on the screen. Remember them to log in to the account.
- Now, the applicants need to login to the account by using the login Id and password to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Payment of AIIMS Application Fee
- The second step in the AIIMS application form 2019 filling process is to make the application fee payment.
- Applicants have to choose the payment mode and press on “Proceed” button.
- Candidate can make the AIIMS MBBS application fee payment through online payment gateway only i.e., they can select the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Intenet Banking to deposit the AIIMS registration fee.
- After the completion of fee payment, candidates need to take the print copy of the payment slip.
- Next, tap on “Proceed to Step 3” button.
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|General & OBC (Both Creamy and Non-Creamy Layers)||1500/-|
Step 3: Choose Examination City – AIIMS Application Form 2019
- At this stage, students select the examination centre city and state to appear the test.
- Authority will give the examination centre as first come first serve basis.
- No changes are possible in this field.
Step 4: Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019
Here, applicants should enter the following information to submit the AIIMS application form 2019.
- Educational Details
- Qualifying Exam Name
- Qualifying examination Status
- 10th Class Roll Number
- Select Board Name
- State Name
- Other Exam Board Name
- Address Details
- Permanent Address
- Address Line 1-3
- State/ UT
- Pin code
- Correspondence Address
- Address Line 1
- Line 2 Address
- Address Line 3
- State/ UT
- Pin code
- Permanent Address
Step 5: Upload Images – Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019
- In step 5, candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression.
- The scanned images should be in specified format and size.
- Advised the candidates read the instructions for images upload and then insert them in AIIMS 2019 application form.
- Applicants can view the required format and sizes of scanned images in the following tabular form.
|Scanned Image||Size||Images Format|
|Photograph||50 to 100 KB||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG|
|Signature||20 to 100 KB|
|Thumb Impression||20 to 100 KB|
Step 6: Printout of Filled AIIMS Application Form 2019
- On completion of AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form, the candidates should preview the filled form.
- If no need of making changes then click on “final submit” button.
- Applicants press on the print tab to take the print copy of AIIMS application form 2019.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Exam
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is one of the national level exams. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi administrates the MBBS exam to provide admissions to the interested and eligible candidates in the MBBS programme. Through the AIIMS 2019-20 Exam, the authority provides admission to 807 MBBS seats available across the 9 AIIMS Institutions (New Delhi, Bhopal, Guntur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Jodhpur, Nagpur and Raipur). AIIMS, New Delhi organize the MBBS entrance exam yearly once. This is the Computer Based Test (CBT). For the academic year 2019-20, the authority will conduct the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam on 25th & 26th May 2019. Hence, willing candidates can apply to the exam before the deadline. Late date AIIMS application form 2019 is not acceptable.
In this article, we have given the content regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form based on the official notification. Hence, bookmark this page to check the latest updates on AIIMS 2019 MBBS exam. Moreover stay connected to our website to view regular updates on all entrance exams.
<<< AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019 >>>