AIIMS Admit card 2019 download link will available on 15th May 2019. Hit the link below to access AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2019. Follow AIIMS 2019 Admit Card download steps. Know All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam Date. See AIIMS Delhi Admit card details.
Latest Update – AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card is Releasing on 15th May 2019.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019 – AIIMS 2019 Admit Card MBBS Download Date
All India Institute of Medical Sciences( AIIMS), New Delhi dispatches AIIMS MBBS Admit card in the month of May 2019. The candidates who enrolled for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam by remitting the application fee within the prescribed time frame are capable of obtaining AIIMS Admit card 2019 from the AIIMS MBBS Official Website. The AIIMS Delhi Admit card holds the details like Name of the applicant, Enrollment Number, Password, Gender, Exam Date & time and Center.
Admit card is the vital document and it avoids any Crooked activity and Misrepresentation. Admit cards play an important role at the time of entering the Exam Hall. The Invigilator verifies the AIIMS Admit card 2019 to find the fake candidates. Candidates should retain the AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2019 until the final Admission Procedure is finished. Moreover, The AIIMS Admit card essential for checking the AIIMS MBBS Results and also at the time of counselling Process. The AIIMS Exam scheduled to conduct on 25th & 26th May 2019
AIIMS Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Admit Card of AIIMS 2019 Date|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of Exam||AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Notification Release||February 2019|
|Application Starting Date||30th November 2018|
|Last Date of Application||14th January 2019|
|Correction of AIIMS Application form||17th – 22nd January 2019|
|Status of Registration including rejection||5th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st February – 12th March 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Admit Card Release Date||15th May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||12th June 2019|
|Counselling starts||4th week of June 2019|
How to Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates should keep the details like Enrollment Number and Date of Birth/Password while downloading AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit card from the AIIMS official website. To download the AIIMS Admit card 2019, the applicants can make use the below given Delhi AIIMS Admit card steps and get admit card quickly.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card Download Steps
- First of all, the Candidates should visit the AIIMS official site, i.e., www.aiimsexams.org
- On the Homepage, Find the students Tab.
- Next, Click on the MBBS Course.
- Then, on the left side of the page, you will find Admit card tab then click on it.
- Next, Search for the relevant link of AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2019 download.
- Then, Click on the AIIMS 2019 Admit card download link.
- Now, Fill all the details required to download AIIMS Admit card 2019 like Enrollment number and Date of Birth.
- Verify the login details entered and submit using the submit/login Button.
- Then, AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card for MBBS Entrance Exam will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download and save the AIIMS Hall Ticket 2019.
- Next, verify your Downloaded AIIMS Admit Card 2019.
- Later, take a printout of the AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2019 for future Reference.
- Finally, Don’t Forget to carry AIIMS 2019 Admit Card while going to appear the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019.
Details Enriched on AIIMS MBBS Exam Admit Card 2019
- Examination Name.
- Exam Venue Code.
- Name of the candidate.
- Examination Timings.
- Address of the Exam Center.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Gender (ST/ SC/ BC/ General).
- Date of Birth.
- Exam Conducting Board Name.
- Reporting Time.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
Documents to be Verified Along with AIIMS 2019 MBBS Admit Card
While going to the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam, all the eligible candidates should hold the any of the certificate listed below.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
- Employee Id
- Pan Card
- E-Aadhar Card
- 10th Standard Admit card
- School/college Id card
- Driving License
- Student Id Proof
- Any original Id proof issued by Gazetted officer
The candidate who wishes to attend the AIIMS MBBS Exam should carry any one of the above photo Identity proof along with AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2019.
Important Points of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- The candidate should not write anything on AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 during the examination.
- As per last year, AIIMS Delhi Admit card the entry to the exam centre will be shut after 8:45 A.M. in the first shift/slot and shut after 2:45 P.M. for second shift/slot on both the exam days.
- In case of any alter in info such as the Email ID or mobile number, Address, the candidate must hastily bring it to the notice of Asstt. Controller (Examination), AIIMS, New Delhi.
- AIIMS MBBS Admit card 2019 made available only in online mode.
- Candidates are advised to preserve AIIMS Admit card 2019 till the completion of the admission process and seat allotment in multiple colleges of AIIMS.
- It is advised that candidates should reach the Exam Venue of AIIMS MBBS at least one hour before the commencement of the AIIMS MBBS examination as mentioned in the AIIMS Hall Ticket 2019 since the candidates will be required to go through the bio-metric process and security check-ups.
- Candidates should carry the ‘printed copy’ of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card, Not the photocopy version of admit card.
- No candidate is permitted to enter the exam centre without a valid AIIMS Delhi Admit card 2019.
- The candidates are informed not to bring any ornaments, headgear, belts, credit cards, etc. to the exam centre.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres List
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||S1-AN01|
|Bokaro Steel City||E1-JH01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramullah||N2-JK01|
About AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 is a national level exam, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The main purpose of AIIMS MBBS exam is to provide admissions to candidates in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, and Raipur. AIIMS exam will be organized to offer admission to 807 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. The AIIMS MBBS exam is conducted through CBT (computer-based test) in multiple cities. The candidates who applied for the AIIMS Exam Successfully by paying the Application fee within the stipulated time are Eligible to download AIIMS Admit Card 2019.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
|Sl.No.||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Physics||60||60||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|3.||Biology ( Botany and Zoology)||60||60|
|5.||Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10||10|
- One mark awarded for each correct score.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/3 marks deducted.
- The AIIMS question paper consists of objective type Questions.
- The AIIMS MBBS exam conducted in online mode.
- The total number of questions is 200.
- The duration of the AIIMS MBBS exam is 3 Hours 30 Minutes.
Download link for AIIMS Admit Card 2019
Stay Tuned to All India Medical Entrance Exams site for more details regarding AIIMS Admit card 2019. Also, leave a comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow Entrance exams for the latest updates.