Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) broadcasted an advertisement with an employment no. AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018 on 11th August 2018. AIESL Recruitment 2018 has a huge number of 111 Vacancies. Furthermore, interested candidates can check the details and grab this excellent chance. AIESL Vacancy 2018 includes Aircraft Technician Posts. In addition to this, you can download an application form of AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 from AIESL Website – aiesl.airindia.in However, eligible aspirants can attend the Walk-In-Interview on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th September 2018.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018
|Latest AIESL Vacancy 2018 Details|
|Name of the Organization or Authority||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL).|
|Name of the Designation||Aircraft Technician Posts.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||111 Jobs.|
|Job Category||Rojghar Samachar|
|Notification No.||AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018|
|Advertisement Issue Date||11th August 2018.|
|Walk-in Interview Dates||4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th September 2018.|
|Selection Procedure||Trade Test/ Skill Test & Interview.|
|Name of the Category||Notifications.|
|Mode of Application||Apply Offline.|
|Job Location||Across India.|
AIESL Notification 2018 – AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018
Candidates those who are aiming for Central Govt Jobs can go through this article which offers you the best opportunity. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) issued an advertisement notification to fill 111 Job Vacancies. Furthermore, AIESL Recruitment 2018 is having Aircraft Technician Jobs. Therefore, aspirants are recommended to check the eligibility details for AIESL Vacancy 2018 which includes the required educational qualifications and age limit criterion.
In addition to this, intenders can go through the following sections which explain you regarding the selection procedure, application fees, AIESL Aircraft Technician Salary, important dates, etc. However, aspirants are suggested to download an application form and attend the walk in interview with all the essential documents. Furthermore, AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 Walk In Interview is going to held on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th September 2018.
AIESL Vacancy 2018 @ aiesl.airindia.in
|Sr. No.||Designation Name||Category Name||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Recruitment 2018-19
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is having 111 Jobs for Aircraft Technician Posts. Furthermore, you can check the eligibility details and apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2018 before the closing date.
< Refer, TNPSC Group 2 Notification >
AIESL Jobs 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must have completed Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field from an approved institute or recognized University with the qualifiable marks.
AIESL Notification 2018 – Age Limit
- Maximum Age Requirement – 35 Years.
Air India Engineering Services Limited 2018
There are 111 AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs in All Over India. Therefore, intenders can go through the detailed information given on this page. Hence, you can attend the Walk-in-interview on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th September 2018.
< Also See, TSTRANSCO JPO Notification >
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Trade Test or Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Pay Scale
- Salary Offered – Rs. 20,000 /- per month.
AIESL Recruitment 2018 – Application Fees
- General & OBC Category – Rs. 1000 /-
- SC, ST Candidates – No Fees.
How to Apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2018?
Contenders are requested to follow the AIESL Application procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, Air India Engineering Services Limited, AIESL Official Website – aiesl.airindia.in
- On the official homepage, click on AIESL Careers link and search for AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF.
- Go through the details given in AIESL Aircraft Technician Notification 2018 and check your eligibility.
- If you are willing to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 then download an application form and take a print out.
- Fill all the details in AIESL Application Form 2018 as per your certifications and attach your photo.
- Make a payment of application fees by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- In conclusion, attend the walk-in interview at the desired dates given in AIESL Notification 2018 with all the documents.
Interview Venue: –
A-320 Avionics Complex,
Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House),
Delhi 110037 (Contact No. 011- 25652442).
AIESL Careers – Important Dates
|Release Date of Advertisement||11th August 2018.|
|AIESL Walk-in Interview Dates||4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th September 2018.|
AIESL Recruitment Notification 2018
Competitors should note that the content explained in this article is the overall info about AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018. In addition, applicants should also go through AIESL Notification 2018 for more detailed information. However, candidates are suggested to download AIESL Recruitment Notification 2018 PDF which is provided on the AIESL Official Website or the link given below.
Download AIESL Aircraft Technician Notification 2018 PDF
I wish the details explained above cleared all your doubts and queries. In conclusion, for more latest updates, refer to the Government Job Updates and make your dreams come true.