Railway Recruitment Board is inviting online applications for filling Senior Section Engineer vacancies in Indian Railways. The Railway Recruitment Board will release the detailed RRB SSE Notification in the month of June 2017. Previously, RRB SSE Recruitment Notification for 110 Posts released on 27th June 2015. The candidates who are looking for Indian Railway Jobs can check eligibility and apply for this RRB Recruitment 2017. If interested and eligible you can apply through online by visiting the official website of respective RRB zone. The online examination dates are between August 2017 and September 2017.
- 1 RRB SSE Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 RRB Recruitment Vacancy details
- 1.2 RRB Section Engineer Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 RRB Notification 2017 Details – RRB recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2017?
- 1.6 Upcoming RRB Jobs – Indian Railway Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 21 Railway Recruitment Board zone wise Official Websites
- 1.8 Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
- 1.9 RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment Result 2017
- 1.10 Download RRB SSE Notification 2017 PDF
RRB SSE Recruitment 2017 Notification
RRB is the organization that belongs to Government of India. Every year Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits eligible candidates for various Indian railway posts like Senior Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Non-Techincal Posts, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, etc. This RRB Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 is for Senior Section Engineer. In Indian Railways, there are 21 RRB zones. This RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment 2017 notification is for all 21 zones.
The online examination dates may be in the months August-September 2017. Candidate can check this Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 notification from our website. You can also check the RRB SSE notification from the official website of respective RRB. Those official websites of all 21 zones are mentioned below. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for RRB recruitment 2017 on or before the last date (in the month of July) through online by visiting the official website of RRB. The other details like Age limit, selection process, Educational qualification, Vacancy details, application fee, application process, etc. are given below. Candidates can also Other Railway Jobs such as RRB ALP Jobs here.
RRB Recruitment Vacancy details
The RRB notification 2017 is for approximately 4528 Senior Section Engineer jobs. The category wise vacancies, zone wise vacancies, etc. are available here. You can also check in the official RRB SSE notification. The vacancies regarding RRB SSE Recruitment 2017 is available in different RRB zones.
Name of the Post: Senior Section Engineer (SSE).
Total No of Vacancies: 4,528 Jobs (expected).
RRB Section Engineer Jobs
|S.No||Name of Jobs||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017
The candidates applying for RRB SSE jobs in various zones should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit. We gave the RRB recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria in our website based on the eligibility criteria given in RRB Sr Section Engineer recruitment 2017 notification.
The Educational Qualification for RRB Sr Section Engineer Recruitment 2017 is 4 years Bachelor Degree (B.E/B.Tech) from any recognized University.
The expected Age Limit for RRB Senior Engineer Recruitment 2017 is as follows.
- Minimum: 20 years.
- Maximum: 34 years.
RRB Notification 2017 Details – RRB recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board.
- Number of Vacancies: 4528 vacancies (approximately).
- Name of the Post: Senior Section Engineer Posts.
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Job Category: Railway Job.
- Job Location: India.
- Selection Process:
- Written Exam.
- Important Dates: The last date and other important dates to apply for RRB SSE Recruitment 2017 provided below. So check the expected important dates below and apply for Railway SSE Jobs before the last date.
|Starting date for online registration:||June 2017|
|Last date for online registration:||June-July 2017.|
|Last date for payment of fee:||August-September 2017.|
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the Official Website of respective RRB zone or www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- There you can find the link for RRB SSE Recruitment 2017.
- Read the Indian Railway recruitment notification carefully.
- If interested and eligible, click on the online application.
- Fill the RRB SSE application form accurately with correct details.
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Submit and download the application form.
- Take a print of it for future reference.
Upcoming RRB Jobs – Indian Railway Engineer Recruitment 2017
List of RRB Zones:
The list of 21 Railway Recruitment Board zones is as follows. These are the zones where you can find the vacancies of each post mentioned above.
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ajmer, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu- Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, Secunderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram.
21 Railway Recruitment Board zone wise Official Websites
|Jammu – Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in.|
Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
You can download Admit Cards for RRB SSE Posts before the exam/interview from the official website. Railway Recruitment Board releases the RRB SSE Admit cards for RRB SSE recruitment 2017 few days before the exam. We will update you with each and every information about releasing dates of admit cards.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment Result 2017
Once the results released, candidates can check their RRB SSE recruitment 2017 results at official website. We will update the result releasing dates on our website. So keep visiting our site regularly for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 Results.
Download RRB SSE Notification 2017 PDF
For more details regarding RRB SE recruitment 2017 please click on the link given below.