Railway Recruitment Board Online Application: RRB Official Advertisement 2017 for Junior Engineer jobs will be released shortly with 5620 vacancies. This is good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the Railway Jobs. RRB is ready to recruit the number of candidates in 21 RRB Zones. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to RRB Online Application or from Offical website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1 RRB Online application 2017
- 1.1 Indian Railway 5620 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- 1.2 RRB JE Online Application Process – Indian Railways JE Jobs
- 1.2.1 Required Document for JE Online application first Stage
- 1.2.2 RRB Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- 1.2.3 Railways Online application 2017 Second stage Requirement Details
- 1.2.4 RRB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 Second Stage Process
- 1.2.5 Railway Recruitment Board Online Application Third Stage Process
- 1.2.6 Indian Railways Junior Engineer Online Application Fourth Stage Process
- 1.3 Official Websites of 21 RRB zones
- 1.4 RRB Online Application 2017 links
RRB Online application 2017
RRB Online Application 2017 applying procedure is given here. The Indian Railways’ recruitment board will release a recruitment notification to fill RRB JE jobs for the year 2017. Under RRB Official Advertisement 2017, it will fill 5620 Railway Jobs in India. The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India. The Railways Jr Engineer jobs include Civil, Electrical. The Aspirants who are interested in using vacancies can fill RRB online application before the due date as soon as notification released for JE Recruitment. Don’t miss this great opportunity because there are huge vacancies in Railways.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2017 – RRB JE Vacancies?
Here we provide complete details regarding Indian Railway Vacancy Application 2017. We presented all steps of RRB Engineer online application for Engineer recruitment with screen shots. We also provided the RRB Jr Engineer online application required Documents lists on this page.
You can also download RRB JE Syllabus & Railways Technical previous papers on this website. This additional information will help to prepare for Railways Recruitment exam. There is huge competition for Railways jobs. So, You should need a proper preparation to get a job in Indian railways. We provide all necessary details for RRB exams preparation. Follow our website to get latest updates regarding RRB Recruitment 2017.
Indian Railway 5620 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- Initially, Login on Indian Railways Official website —->> www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for Recruitment option. And Click on that.
- Choose Required RRB Board region. (Example: If you belong to Secunderabad region then choose RRB Secunderabad). There are 21 Railway Boards in India. Those details are given with listed official websites below.
- Then the Online RRB application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete Railways JE Online application. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration.
- Second stage – Candidate Login.
- Third stage – Payment of RRB Application fee online.
- Fourth stage: Upload scanned copies of photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST.
- The final stage is the completion of RRB Online 2017 Jr Engineer application.
RRB JE Online Application Process – Indian Railways JE Jobs
Required Document for JE Online application first Stage
Before proceeding to RRB Registration, 2017 people have to remember the following details. These are details which required for RRB Junior Engineer Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
RRB Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- Visit Indian Railways Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment option.
- Then the following page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on required RRB Board. Then the official website of selected Railways Board will be displayed.
- Now Search Apply online for RRB Junior Engineer.
- Then RRB Railways online application page of selected board will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on New Registration which appears as shown below.
- Now select appropriate board which you want to apply.
- Then the following window will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the declaration and click on accept.
- Now fill required details of Jr Engineer RRB online Application 2017.
- Next stage will be Activation.
- After fulfilling the first step details, a system generated mail sent to your registered email.
- Open the mail and click on given link.
- Now the First stage Activation of Railways online application 2017 completed.
- Your User id and password have sent to your mail along with the activation link.
Railways Online application 2017 Second stage Requirement Details
The following are the details have to fill on RRB Registration Online application second stage.
- Selection of Posts.
- Select Language of Exam.
- Choosing Examination centers.
- Address for communication.
- Education details.
RRB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 Second Stage Process
- Go for Candidate Login.
- Enter the Registration number and password (which sent to your registered email or phone number).
- Complete the essential details. and
- Submit it.
Railway Recruitment Board Online Application Third Stage Process
The third stage of Indian Railways Online application 2017 process for JE is Fee payment. The reserved and women category candidates exempted for Fee.
- Go to Make payment option.
- The payment of the fee by online performed through Debit Cards, Net banking.
- The people who wish to go offline fee payment have to follow below steps.
- Candidates can download the Bank Challan pre-filled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI and associate banks.
- After making the payment, the aspirants must again login through the Candidate Login menu to proceed with the registration.
Indian Railways Junior Engineer Online Application Fourth Stage Process
- The last date for RRB online application is the fourth stage of registration.
- The Fourth step of the online apply procedure is Upload photograph.
- The SC/ST candidates who wish to avail free travel authority, have to upload the scanned copy of their caste certificate in JPG/ JPEG format.
- PWD eligible candidates to avail the services of a scribe has to upload the scanned photograph of the scribe in JPG/ JPEG format. The size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, file size between 15 KB and 40 KB.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph of in JPG/ JPEG format, size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, file size between 15 KB and 40 KB. Preview of the uploaded photo is displayed. Submit the photo if the preview is clear.
- Otherwise, they can repeat the process using a fresh photo.
- Note: After the final submission, Candidates should take Printouts of the filled RRB application form for reference.
- The application printout needs NOT sent to the Railway Recruitment Board.
Official Websites of 21 RRB zones
|Jammu – Srinagar||rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||http://jammu.rrbonlinereg.in/|