Searching for RRB NTPC Previous Papers for the Preparation? Then what are you waiting for? Here is the solution for your problem. In this page, we provided the complete set of RRB Question Papers with Solutions. You can get the complete guide on this page. So go to the following sections of this page to download RRB NTPC Solved Papers pdf for free.
- 1 RRB NTPC Previous Papers Pdf
- 1.1 Download RRB NTPC Exam Model Papers – RRB Previous Papers
- 1.2 RRB NTPC 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.3 RRB NTPC Goods Guard Syllabus
- 1.4 RRB NTPC ASM Sample Papers – NTPC Sample Questions
- 1.5 RRB NTPC Last 5 Years Question Papers – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.6 Download RRB Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
- 1.7 RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice Previous Papers
- 1.8 RRB Non-Technical ASM Previous Papers – RRB NTPC Previous Papers
RRB NTPC Previous Papers Pdf
Download RRB Non-Technical Previous Papers from this page. Railway Recruitment Board Exam Papers helps you to give your best in the RRB Exam. From Railway Exam Previous Papers or RRB NTPC Goods Guard Sample Papers, you can get the knowledge about RRB Exam Questions. Candidates who are preparing for Railway Exam conducting by Railway Recruitment Board can also get the Station Master Exam Pattern, Syllabus along with ASM Previous Year Question Papers. We have provided a direct link for RRB NTPC Notes pdf.
The RRB NTPC Previous Papers are the best materials for your NTPC Exam preparation. By practicing old question papers, you will get idea about the exam difficulty levels and type of questions asked in previous years exams. So, download and use these Region wise RRB Model Question Papers as a reference for your preparation. A good preparation makes everything easy. Similarly, you can get the RRB Job easily with the help of proper preparation.
Download RRB NTPC Exam Model Papers – RRB Previous Papers
RRB is a great opportunity for the candidates preparing for the government jobs. Every year it releases a huge number of jobs for the aspirants. In 2016, it has released 18252 various Railway Jobs. Now it has issued a recruitment notification for various RRB jobs. Candidates who are preparing for the Govt Jobs can download these Solved papers. With the help of these papers, you can easily understand the level of the preparation.
As we know RRB Exam will be at a high competition, we should make our preparation better than others. For that, you need to have some old Papers. Here you can get those sample papers for your preparation. In the following sections of this page, you will get the free download links of RRB NTPC Previous Papers.
RRB NTPC 2017 Exam Pattern
Every year Railway recruitment board releases recruitment notification for various jobs. The Posts include Commercial Apprentice, ERC, Goods Guard, JAA, Typist, and other posts. Depending on the posts the Exam Pattern will vary. Here we are provided the sample Exam Pattern related to the Railway Exam. The Exam Pattern provided is based on the RRB NTPC 2017 Recruitment. So to have an idea applicants can check this Pattern of the Exam.
|Subject Names||Marks||Duration of time|
|General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
RRB NTPC Goods Guard Syllabus
RRB is going to conduct the Written exam to select the efficient candidates. This Written Test is going to hard for the candidates who are not concentrating on the preparation. As it is a Railway Exam, it will contain the syllabus related to the Aptitude. Here we have provided some syllabus based on Previous Year Notification. The topics included in the RRB NTPC Exam are:
- General Knowledge.
- Arithmetic Ability.
- General Intelligence.
- General Science.
RRB NTPC ASM Sample Papers – NTPC Sample Questions
Railway Recruitment Board is going to release a recruitment Notification for 254587 Railway Jobs. The posts include Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Station Master, Junior Accounts Assistant, etc. These jobs provided here may vary when the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 releases. Candidates who have completed the Graduation, Inter can check apply for this jobs on or before the last date. The qualification details like Education, Age Limit, pay Scale and other details are provided in the following sections of this page. You can also check the official site for more details.
RRB NTPC Last 5 Years Question Papers – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Name of the Organization: Indian Railways.
- Post Name: Various Posts.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Category: Previous Papers.
- Location: India.
- Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Download RRB Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
Candidates can get the free download links of RRB Exam in this segment. Here we have provided the Last 10 Year RRB NTPC Question Papers & Answers with the explanations. The thing you have to do is clicking on the direct links. These links provide you the complete set of RRB NTPC Previous Papers which helps you to have a good preparation. So, without being late download the links for easy preparation.
RRB NTPC Sr Clerk Cum Typist Previous Papers – Sample Questions from RRB NTPC Previous Papers
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides is called
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design, and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is at
10. Where is the Research, Design, and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which of the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
Central railway – Bhopal.
12. Between, which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
From Mumbai to Thane.
13. When was the first train in Indian has started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end is called
16. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
15th Jan 1958.
RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice Previous Papers
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
22. In which of the following cities, the first subway train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for
24. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is at
25. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
26. The headquarters of South Railways is
27. In which institution, the training of electric work will be given?
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering.
28. Who invented the railway engine?
29. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Institute
30. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?
31.The zone with the minimum length is
North-Eastern Frontier Railway.
32. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
33. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
34. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
35. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
36. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
37. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
38. Diesel Locomotive Works is situated at
39. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
40. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following
RRB Non-Technical ASM Previous Papers – RRB NTPC Previous Papers
41. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, in how many regions it has divided?
42. Besides Maharashtra, Karnataka and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konkan Railway Project?
43. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
44. When was the Central Railway established?
5th Nov 1951.
45. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
46. The largest national enterprise of India is
47. The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
48. The wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated at?
49. When was the Jammu City appeared on the map of Indian Railway?
50. The headquarters of Central Railway is at?