Railway Recruitment Board Online Application: The RRB Official announcement 2017 for Non-Technical NTPC Jobs will be released shortly with 2,54,587 vacancies. This is good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the Railway Jobs. RRB is ready to recruit the number of candidates in 21 RRB Zones. Here we provided detailed steps for RRB NTPC Online Application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to RRB Online Application or from Offical website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1 RRB NTPC Online Application 2017
- 1.1 How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2017 – RRB NTPC Posts?
- 1.2 Indian Railway 2,54,587 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- 1.3 RRB Online Application Process – Indian Railways JE Jobs
- 1.3.1 Required Document for NTPC Online application first Stage
- 1.3.2 RRB Non Technical Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- 1.3.3 Railways Online application 2017 Second stage Requirement Details
- 1.3.4 RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 Second Stage Apply Steps
- 1.3.5 Railway Recruitment Board Online Application Third Stage Process
- 1.3.6 Indian Railways Non Technical NTPC Jobs Fourth Stage Application Process
RRB NTPC Online Application 2017
RRB Online Application 2017 Application filling procedure is given here. The Indian Railways recruitment board will release a recruitment notification to fill NTPC jobs 2017. According to the RRB Official Advertisement 2017, it will fill 2,54,587 Non Technical Railway Jobs in India. The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India. The Railways Non Technical jobs include Commercial Apprentice, Typist, Assistant Station Master, etc. The Individuals who are interested in applying for NTPC jobs have to fill RRB online application before the due date as soon as notification released. Don’t miss this great opportunity because there are huge vacancies in Railways.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2017 – RRB NTPC Posts?
Here we provide complete details about Indian Railway Vacancy Application process 2017. We presented all steps of RRB NTPC online application for RRB Non-Technical Recruitment with screen shots. We also provided the RRB online application required Documents lists on this page.
You can also download RRB NTPC Syllabus & Railways Non-Technical previous papers, admit card on this website. By this information, you can have the timetable to prepare for Railways Recruitment exam. So, You should need a proper preparation to get a job in Indian railways. We provide all necessary details for RRB exams preparation. Follow our website to get latest updates regarding RRB Recruitment 2017.
Indian Railway 2,54,587 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- Open Indian Railway Official site www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment option.
- Choose Required RRB Board region. (Example: If you belong to Secunderabad region then choose RRB Secunderabad). There are 21 Railway Boards in India. Those details are given with listed official websites below.
- Then the RRB NTPC Online Application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete RRB Online application.
- First Stage for New registration.
- The second stage for Candidate Login.
- Third stage for Payment of RRB Application fee online.
- In the Fourth stage, candidates have to Upload photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST scanned copies.
- The Last step will be the completion of RRB Online 2017 Non Technical jobs application.
RRB Online Application Process – Indian Railways JE Jobs
Required Document for NTPC Online application first Stage
Before proceeding to RRB Registration, 2017 people have to remember the following details to apply for RRB NTPC Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
RRB Non Technical Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- Visit Indian Railways Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment option.
- Then the following page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on required RRB Board. Then the official website of selected Railways Board will be displayed.
- Now Search RRB NTPC Online Application.
- Then Railways RRB online application page of selected board will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on New Registration which appears as shown below.
- Now select appropriate board which you want to apply.
- Then the following window will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the declaration and click on accept.
- Now fill required details of RRB NTPC online Application 2017.
- The Following stage will be Activation.
- Now a system generated mail will be sent to your registered email.
- Verify by opening mail and click on given link.
- So, First stage of Railways online application 2017 activation completed.
- Then User id and password have sent to your mail along with the activation link.
Railways Online application 2017 Second stage Requirement Details
The following are the details have to fill on RRB Registration Online application second stage.
- Selection of Posts.
- Select Language of Exam.
- Choosing Examination centers.
- Address for communication.
- Education details.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 Second Stage Apply Steps
- Go for Candidate Login.
- Enter the Registration number and password (which sent to your registered email or phone number).
- Complete the essential details. and
- Submit it.
Railway Recruitment Board Online Application Third Stage Process
The third stage of Indian Railways Online application 2017 process is Fee payment for NTPC jobs in Indian Railways. No fee for reserved and women category.
- Go for Make payment option.
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards, Net banking.
- For offline fee payment follow below steps.
- Work candidates can download the Bank Challan pre-filled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI and associate banks.
- After making the payment, the aspirants must again login through the Candidate Login menu to proceed with the registration.
Indian Railways Non Technical NTPC Jobs Fourth Stage Application Process
- The final stage of RRB online application process is the fourth step of registration.
- Upload Photograph in this Fourth step of the online application.
- The SC/ ST candidates have to upload the caste certificate scanned copy in JPG/ JPEG format.
- PWD eligible aspirants have to upload the scanned photograph of the scribe in JPG/ JPEG format. The size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, file size between 15 KB and 40 KB.
- The Job aspirants have to upload their scanned photograph of in JPG/ JPEG format, size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, file size between 15 KB and 40 KB. Preview of the uploaded photo is displayed. Now Submit it if the Photo preview is clear.
- Otherwise, repeat the process using a fresh photo.
- By this RRB NTPC Online Application Filling procedure completed.
- Note: After the final submission, Candidates should take Printouts of the filled RRB application form for reference. The application printout needs NOT sent to the Railway Recruitment Board.