RRB released the RRB CEN 01/2018 Notification to recruit Grade III Technicians & ALP in the year 2018-19. Aspirants looking for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment can check the details here and send their applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the RRB Online application on www.rrbmalda.gov.in before 05.03.2018. Hence, check the details of eligibility, the selection process for RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 in the below sections.
- 1 RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 – www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- 1.1 RRB Malda Loco Pilot & Technician Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility for RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician Jobs
- 1.3 Indian Railways ALP Recruitment 2018 @ www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- 1.4 How to Apply for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2018?
- 1.5 Download RRB Malda ALP CEN-01/2018 Notification Official PDF in English/ Hindi
RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 – www.rrbmalda.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board is providing the employment opportunity for the job seekers in India. This year 2018-19, RRB ALP Recruitment released to fill 880 Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Vacancies. The candidates who aimed at Railways Jobs can use this opportunity to work in Malda Indian Railway system. RRB is inviting the applications from intending candidates.
The candidates who are interested in RRB Malda ALP Recruitment can apply Online. Before applying applicants have to check the RRB Grade III Jobs 2018-19 eligibility. Eligible candidates can fill the RRB Online Application Form @ www.rrbmalda.gov.in before the last date i.e., 05th March 2018, 23:59 Hours. Here, you can also check selection process, exam dates, pay scale and more details. RRB Malda Recruitment notification is going to release soon.
RRB Malda Loco Pilot & Technician Recruitment 2018 Details
|Railway RRC Malda ALP Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board.|
|Name of the Post||ALP & Technician Grade III.|
|Number of vacancies||880.|
|Application Last date||05th March 2018.|
Eligibility for RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician Jobs
The contenders of RRB Malda ALP Recruitment should have the eligibility given by the Indian Railway Recruitment Board. Check the Malda Railway Jobs eligibility details provided below.
Educational Qualification for Railways Asst Loco Pilot Jobs
- The candidates who have passed SSC/ Matriculation or ITI from any recognized university can apply.
Age Limit for RRB Technician Jobs
The aspirants who with age between 18 years to 30 years are eligible for RRB ALP Jobs. Candidates who are having the caste reservation can claim the age relaxation. So, check the official notification for more details.
Indian Railways ALP Recruitment 2018 @ www.rrbmalda.gov.in
The applicants of RRB Malda ALP Recruitment can check the complete details in the below sections. Here, we have provided the selection process, important dates and more details about RRB Recruitment.
RRB Grade III Jobs – Selection process
The applicants of RRB Malda Recruitment will be shortlisted in two round. They are
- Written test.
RRB Malda ALP Vacancy – Salary Details
The selected candidates of RRB Malda Recruitment will get the pay scale as per the rules of the Government of India.
- Salary – Rs. 19,900/-.
Application fee for Indian Railway Recruitment 2018
The applicants should pay the Application Fee to participate in this recruitment process. Application Fee will vary depending on the categories. Hence, check the official notification for details.
- The Application fee for Railways Recruitment has to pay through Online only.
- Payments made through Net banking, credit/debit cards will be accepted.
RRB Loco Pilot Jobs 2018
|RRB ALP 2018 Notification||RRB ALP Apply Online||RRB ALP Admit Card|
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Previous Papers PDF||RRB ALP Answer Key|
|RRB ALP Cut Off Marks||RRB ALP Results|
How to Apply for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official website www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Open the official Notification of RRB Recruitment 2018.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the apply Link.
- Fill the details in RRB Online Application Form.
- Upload Photograph and signature.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take the printout and save it for future use.
Direct Link – RRB ALP Apply Online 2018