Railway Recruitment Board is making a decision to release a notification with a huge number of vacancies in Bilaspur Zone. Interested candidates can grab this opportunity and apply for these Railway jobs. Aspirants must apply for the RRB Bilaspur ALP Recruitment in online mode only. Job Seekers can check the further details regarding RRB Bilaspur Careers such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, examination fee and application process etc in below sections.
- 1 RRB Bilaspur ALP Recruitment 2017
RRB Bilaspur ALP Recruitment 2017
South East Central Railway recently announced a notification to fill Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade III vacancies in Bilaspur Zone. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for the RRB Jobs. RRB Bilaspur board will accept the applications only from the Indian Nationals. So, the candidates of any state can apply for these Bilaspur Railway Jobs. Since the application process is based on online mode only, aspirants must apply at earliest to avoid server errors.
Every year Bilaspur Railway Recruitment Board is providing a huge number of job opportunities for the unemployed people. Candidates who have completed the Matriculation/ITI from the recognized institution are eligible for these Bilaspur Railway jobs. As RRB belongs to the Central government, there will be a huge competition. So, the Job seekers must start their preparation before the notification has released. Stay tuned with our rrbrecruitment.co.in website for the latest updates of Indian Railway Jobs.
RRB Bilaspur Loco Pilot Vacancies
Indian Railways recruits the number of candidates in its various departments every year. RRB SECR is going to hire the dynamic candidates for Technician Grade III Vacancies for the year 2017. RRB Bilaspur ALP Recruitment notification 2017 was expected to release in the month of January. As soon as the number of vacancies is released, we will update the RRB Bilaspur ALP Vacancy details on our site.
Indian Railways ALP Technician Jobs
|Name of Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III.|
|No. Of Vacancies||Update soon.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Last Date for Application Receipt||Update soon.|
Eligibility Criteria for Bilaspur RRB Loco pilot Recruitment
- Applicants must complete 10th class/matriculation from the recognized Board along with ITI course.
- For ALP jobs, aspirants must complete three years diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering from Recognized Board/Institution.
- Candidates with high qualifications are also eligible for RRB Bilaspur Technician jobs.
- To apply for RRB jobs in Bilaspur, the job seekers age must be between 18 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Bilaspur Railway Recruitment Board.
Note: Aspirants must refer the official notification for the detailed information which is attached below.
Bilaspur RRB Technician Grade III Recruitment
Selection Process of RRB ALP Jobs
Among all applicants, Bhopal Railway Recruitment Board will filter the talented and dynamic candidates through following selection process.
- Written Exam.
- Original Documents verification (personal interview)
- In addition to this, Aptitude test will be conducted for RRB Bilaspur ALP vacancies.
Pay Scale for Bhopal Loco Pilot Vacancies
- The candidates selected for RRB Bilaspur jobs will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For Male (UR/OBC) candidates: Rs. 40/-.
- There is no application fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward classes whose family annual income is less than Rs. 50,000/-.
How to apply for RRB Bilaspur Loco Pilot Jobs
The application process of RRB Bilaspur ALP Recruitment is as follows.
- First of all, visit the official website of RRB Bilaspur, i.e., www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Check for Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the application form with the necessary & accurate details.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Check all details and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout for future reference.