RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2017 is for Loco Pilot & Technician Gr III Vacancies. Willing candidates can apply for these Ajmer Railway Loco Pilot Jobs through Online Mode. Candidates should submit the RRB Online Applications on or before the last date. Aspirants can read more to get an idea about Railway Technician Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, and RRB Application Process.
- 1 RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2017 – www.indianrailway.in
RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2017 – www.indianrailway.in
Indian Railways is going to release a recruitment notification in Ajmer Zone. This Ajmer RRB Notification is to fill the vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the RRB Jobs can check the required eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates can apply for the RRB Technician Vacancies on Online. Applicants, it is better to complete the application process before the closing date to avoid server issues.
Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board is going to publish an employment notification for the year 2017. Thus, it is great news for the job seekers who are waiting for the Ajmer Railway Recruitment Notifications. Those aspirants who are preparing for the RRB Exams must grab this opportunity. Aspirants must apply for these Upcoming Central Government Jobs as early as possible when the Online Application Registration started. To get the latest RRB Recruitment Notifications, stay signed with our rrbrecruitment.co.in website
Indian Railway Loco Pilot Vacancies – Ajmer Zone
Indian Railways enrolls the number of candidates for various departments every year. In this year, Ajmer RRB is inviting the Online Applications from the interested candidates to fill Loco Pilot & Grade III Vacancies. Therefore, the number of Railway Loco Pilot vacancies will be updated soon on this page. So, candidates can refer this website to get updates regarding the RRB Grade III Vacancies.
Ajmer RRB Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Gr III|
|No. Of Vacancies||Updated soon|
|Last Date of Application Receipt||Updated soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Location||Ajmer Zone|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Loco Pilot Jobs
Candidates can check the RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment Eligibility here. We have provided the complete Railway Technician eligibility conditions such are educational qualification and age limit below.
Educational Qualification for Indian Railways ALP Jobs
- Candidates must have to complete the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from recognized board/institution.
- Aspirants who have the diploma course or higher qualification in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile engineering can also apply for this RRB Ajmer Recruitment.
- Applicants age must between 18 years to 30 years.
- Reserved candidates can claim for the age relaxation in an application process as per Govt. norms.
- Applicants can check the more details about Qualification and age limit on RRB Official website.
Indian Railway Technician Recruitment 2017 Details
Candidates can check the following Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board conditions.
Selection Process for RRB Loco Pilot Jobs
Among all applied candidates, Ajmer Railways will filter the talented candidates through following selection process.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
The Written Exam Date will be updated soon.
Pay Scale for Railway Technician Posts
- Selected candidates can get the monthly pay as per Government Rules.
Application Fee for RRB Vacancies
- Aspirants have to pay the application fee while applying for the Railway Jobs in Ajmer Zone.
- The Amount of Fee particulars will be updated soon.
Application Process for RRB Ajmer ALP & Technician Jobs
Aspirants must check the application process to avoid mistakes while applying for the RRB Technician Vacancies. We have provided the complete RRB Online Application process in this section. Along with the application process, we have also mentioned the direct link for Railway Loco Pilot Online Application. So, candidates can follow the below application steps as well apply for the railway recruitment here. For further updates regarding the RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment, candidates can refer the official website.
- Log on to the Ajmer RRB official website. i.e www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- Search for ALP & Technician Gr III Employment Notification.
- Read all instructions & conditions carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Online Apply’ Option.
- Fill the details without any mistakes.
- Check all filled details before submitting.
- Take a print out for future reference.